Thursday, February 08, 2007

Muse is Coming to Town!


Muse is coming to Malaysia. Woohoo.. I'm not really a big fan of this group but my boyfriend introduce me to the song Starlight and I'm hooked. There's this website , i think its the official website of Muse where they have a very comprehensive range of gallery, new, downloads etc.. etc..

And you know what is the best part? If you got very good internet connection you can even hear their songs for free! Just click on media on your bottom left and your good to go. Choose the songs you like and enjoy! I love it!!! Its the best. Go learn up all their songs and enjoy their concert when you attend it! =)

Its on the 25th of February at Stadium Negara.




But I think I just found out that the tickets has been sold out...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

Anybody wanna give me their tickets?


This is their hit song now! Boohooo.. I wanna go!



Artist : Muse

Song : Starlight

Far away
This ship has taken me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Starlight
I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let¡¯s conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

i'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

Far away
This ship has taken me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

i'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

Warner Music (M) Sdn Bhd


11 comments:

krystyna said...

Hi Princess Shin!
Muse is coming to Poland too, but on 30th June. I'm not a big fan too so I'm not going to come to Poland.
Thanks for this information. I knew nothing about Muse. This song is really the best!
Best to you!

Miss Positive said...

Yo there Princess! I've added you to my links ah, I wanted to add earlier but I only remembered today. =)

Anonymous said...

I've bought my tickets already. ROCKZONE!! :-) Starlight is indeed a kickass song!

Terra Shield said...

yea, starlight is a nice song... but i don't have any tickets either :(

Cherry Popcorn said...

krystyna,
Glad you like the song! =) Did u listen to it too? I wanna go for the concert.. boohoo..

miss positive,
Thanks! Am honored to be added by u! =)

gallivanter,
I wanna go! Boohooo... Tickets sold out! >.<

terra shield,
Its the best song ever. I like the background music! Its fantastic! But no tickets! =(

Miss Positive said...

Hi there, just wanna let you know that you've been tagged. Come check out my blog!

merapuman said...

either i'm too old or i havent been listening to the radio as often.

Irene said...

Cool song! Too bad you're missing the show. I love going to live concerts. =)

Miss Positive said...

Hey, Muse's song is nice! I've always heard it on the radio but never knew who's the singer.

Menchie said...

I am so out of it! I don't know who they are!

Cherry Popcorn said...

miss positive,
Really? Thanks. But which one?

merapuman,
maybe you're too old.. =P

irene,
I know.. Boohoo... Bad ppl steal all my tickets!

miss positive,
Now you know! Hehe.. Their the best. I like the piano part the best.

menchie,
No worries. Now you're updated! hehe..