Thursday, January 11, 2007

Boise, Idaho

Everybody seems to be moving these days. I myself am going to Vietnam in a few months time coz my father is being relocated there and juz a few days ago i received news that one of my childhood friend is also relocating!

Guess where he's going?

Boise, Idaho!

Where is that? I don't even know where that place is!

But obviously seeing that I’m a caring and clever friend, I went and googled it up. Idaho is a state in US and Boise is its capital! Interesting. I ask him the reason why his family would suddenly drop everything in Malaysia and migrate to Boise, and the answer he gave me was that place is better! Yeah... talk about the grass is greener on the other side! But later he told me his father was relocated there! Just like my dad! Hehe..

But seriously it seems that the quality of life over there is quite high that's why more and more people are migrating over there. It seems that Fortune Magazine rated Boise as the No.1 city on its 2005 list of Best Places for Business And Careers. I guess my friend is gonna have no problem in finding jobs in future.


There's a lot of things to take care off when you're migrating to a new place. And finding a house is one of the major issues. I found a site regarding houses in Boise. 'Boise homes for sale'. You can find everything there regarding properties in Boise. They have pretty nice homes!
Wish his family all the best in fitting over there!


I always dreamt of migrating to other places. Not because I don't like Malaysia but I love the feeling of experiencing new things, living in a new environment and everything that comes along with living in a new place. I wish my friend good luck in his future. Hope he doesn't forget me along the way. Old friend! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So be thankful you're at moving to a place much nearer to your homeland than Boise, Idaho. =)

The million dollar question is: Is Vietnam ready for Princess Shin??? ;p

Cherry Popcorn said...

Hehe.. Vietnam may be scared of Princess Shin! =)

Welcome back!