Friday, October 06, 2006

Billy Mac Critique Me Blog!!!

Oh my goodness!!! I can’t believe this… Hehe... Billy Mac actually did critique my blog even though I’m sure his inbox is full of other more interesting blogs!!! I was just doing my daily checking of e-mails and lo and behold I saw Billy Mac’s e-mail to me… Billy Mac actually came and visited my blog!!! Hehe... and he even posted his comments in pink! So sweet! And special too..!! Ahahaha... *smiles*

SEE!!! Dun believe me? Go check it out for yourself? Wahaha...

CRITIQUE MY BLOG!!!

This is what he said...

I was a bit afraid he was gonna say my blog was too messy, all over the place or something but... though he always manage to say something good about everybody’s blog but ahah… wat the heck! wahahaha... he said my blog was nice!!!

See!

Here is a blog by Princess Shin of Malaysia who writes a charming blog about regular 19 year old stuff. I am critiquing in Pink because that is what Shin has done on her blog out of respect for Breast cancer awareness Month and I commend her for doing so. The blog is only a few months old but Shin posts on a pretty regular basis and as I said it's a charming blog. My only suggestion would be to add a site meter to see how many visitors you are getting on your blog. Well done! Keep up the good work.



Thank you Billy Mac! =) I don’t think I can sleep tonight!

Sorry for making such a big deal… Haha… *feels a bit embarrassed (a bit only la…)*



6 comments:

abovo99 said...

Congratulation!

Cherry Popcorn said...

Thank u..! =)

merapuman said...

dropping by from world or bloggers, hello. nice work on the breast cancer post.

Cherry Popcorn said...

thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

I just don't have anything to say recently. Today was a total loss, but it's not important. Not much on my mind to speak of, but that's how it is. I've just been letting everything happen without me. I can't be bothered with anything recently.
- cherries-and-blossoms.blogspot.com a
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

It is the best work, which I ever ve seen Everything is so harmonious, that even such aggressive critic as I would not be desirable to change anything!
- www.blogger.com g
spaghetti alla carbonara