Sunday, January 13, 2013

Flu Season

The flu season is upon us. "touch wood" but I have never taken the flu shot before and I kinda don't intent to take it. But at the same time, I'm kinda afraid that I might.. just might.. get the flu.

Goodness gracious me though.. listening to the horror stories of the flu is plain scary. I don't think I can miss school for a week. A whole week! Imagine how much I would have to catch up after that. And the flu isn't an illness where you can rest at home watching TV or reading a book. You're actually really suffering while resting at home.

Ahh.. I read the news and it says that hospitals are full of people with the flu now. The medication carts must be full of medical supplies waiting to cure these patients.. Though I think with the flu, you just have to wait it out.

Argh..

No comments: