Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tik Tok

In this day and age where people generally rely on their iPhones for the time (or any other smartphone if you so please) and don't really wear watches anymore. I seriously wonder how watch companies survive anymore. I mean how many people actually shop for watches these days, like those popular citizen watches that people used to love?

I for one still love wearing watches and always feel like I'm missing something when I don't feel my watch on my wrist when I step outside my apartment. But still.. people in general already only buy watches once in a while. Its not something that you shop for just for the sake of it. But now.. who actually buys them?

I did recently bought a Swatch watch. I know.. it was totally unlike me coz I hate the "tik tok" sound that comes with it. And against my better judgment (thinking I could actually not mind it), I bought it. I actually wore it for a couple of months, maybe even a year. But I finally couldn't take it anymore and its now sitting in my drawer coz it can't even be sitting outside since the sound would bother me.

I'm that sensitive. Hahha.. But I recently bought a pretty little ladies watch and I love it! ^.^

No comments: