Saturday, July 14, 2012

Being a DJ

I always wondered how its like being a DJ. I mean it must be so fun being in a nightclub, feeling all the energy and being the one in control of the music of the place. I mean I'm sure its not easy because I have been to some clubs where the music is horrible because I think the DJ was just super amaetuer or had super bad taste in music.

But yeah. I have a friend who is dating a DJ right now and I heard from her that he wants to become a famous DJ and is now traveling with his band around the US in his m-audio portable studio backpack. I never knew DJs can be famous or can be in the band. I mean I know there are famous DJs but it never occurred to me that you have to work hard like musicians or actors to be famous and make it big. Never thought of it that way before.

Interesting huh?

No comments: