Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two TVs

I just found a great new apartment. A fully furnished one and I'm super happy about it. But not that I'm complaining or anything but it comes with not one, but TWO televisions. Maybe I should even get one of those flat screen mounts and get THREE TVs. Hahah.. Random.

What am I supposed to do with two TVs? I don't even watch TVs. And the worst part, these days, you need to subscribe to cable if you want to watch the TV. That's about $80 minimum a month just to be able to turn out that box thing. You can't just not pay anything anymore since they started turning everything into digital.

If you know of some other ways to watch TV without paying, please let me know. I don't even need 100 channels, I just want the regular ones. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: