Thursday, May 17, 2012

Being old(er)

You know how old(er) people always need an extra pair of prescription eyeglasses to read? Seriously I always wonder how that works. I mean how do almost everyone, after reaching a certain age, suddenly not able to read small words anymore? And the most confounding part is when you have short sightedness (that's when you can't see far stuff I think), and suddenly can't see near stuff too. I mean the whole point of short sightedness is that you can see close stuff but not far stuff. Now with being old(er), how does that work? Does that mean that you'll only be able to see middle range stuff?

So confused.

It'll be quite a number of years till I get to that stage but growing old is kinda a scary thing. Possibly because its filled with unknown.

No comments: