Friday, March 23, 2012

One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill is ending soon. I cannot believe it. I can't believe its the sixth (?) or seventh season now. They were supposed to end it last season but they decided that they can drag on with another few more episodes and they did. And the funniest part, I cannot believe I have watched it since I was in high school. God! How many years was that? Almost 8 years. Or more than that? I don't know.





Ahh.. weird.

I like it though. Of course it kinda got a little dry and a little where-is-this-all-going storyline but all in all, it was great following the characters around all these years. They were all very real, you see them in their not so perfect shapes and hairstyles over the years.. makes them real and not influence the young viewers to take pills like myoripped just to get slipper or something.

Ahh.. I'm gonna miss them.

Greys Anatomy is still my favorite though. =)

No comments: