Saturday, December 17, 2011

Disney World v. Disney Land

When I mention Florida, what is the first thing that comes into your mind?

What? Its not Disney World? What kind of childhood do you have anyways?

No.. I'm just kidding. I actually don't know what Florida is famous for besides its beaches, Miami, sexy bikini clad girls, Orlando hotels, Florida University..

Oh. Ok. Florida is pretty famous huh.

But yeah. Hahha.. I wonder what is the difference between Disney World and Disney Land? I been to the Disney Land in CA before and the one in Tokyo too though I'm not sure whether the one in Tokyo is Disney Land or Disney World. Why do they even make this distinction anyways? Are they different? Can anyone tell me what the difference is?

But its always sooo crazily packed which makes me lazy to go into one of them again.

Maybe when I have kids.... God knows when that will be though..

No comments: