Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer of Boredom

Summer. Oh my goodness. Its funny how one looks forward to summer the entire school year and when it finally arrives, one (or me at least), is filled with a sense of a mixed feeling of wanting it to be over soon and wanting it to live up to one's expectation made during the school year.

Three whole months of nothingness. I know I know.. I can go do summer jobs or take summer classes. But my circumstances don't really allow me to do that because I end of being in one place for only a month or so and I don't think anyone would want to employ me for a month.

So what do I end up doing? Watching TV and playing computer games. Yup. Did you know there's a wii black out there? Its so cool. I mean I know I'm not much of a game person, the only computer game that I actually play is The Sims and even then, I do that like once a year. Like during the summer.

Any suggestions on what I should do?

No comments: