Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dress to shock!

I'm constantly trying to persuade my parents to visit Japan. Its such an interesting country. Never have I visited any country that has so many quirks and "weird" people. Seriously. Harajuku, one of the famous tourists spot, is a street filled with shops where young people shop. But what makes this place so special is the people that visit this place.

There, you can find young people dress in all kinds of crazy outfits. From sexy school girl costumes, to anime costumes, gothic scary men, uncoordinated color combination (well to me at least), nurses outfits and so on...

You just can't help staring at them when they walk pass you. Though I think these people like to be stared at that's why they dress this way.

I wanna go to Japan again..

No comments: