Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pretty Little Things

I recently heard from a friend that if a man is going to buy an engagement ring for his girlfriend, the price range of the ring he should buy should be equivalent to about three months of his salary.

Have you heard of that before?

That was seriously the first time I heard that. Maybe its a culture only in the US. I thought that the guy would just buy the most suitable, precious little ring he can find.. but to actually say that it should be equivalent to three months of his salary? Hahaha.. that's a little too specific.

Girls and their jewelry. I don't know. I don't really go gaga over jewelry though at the same time, of course I don't mind wearing receiving pretty stuff once in a while.. Chamilia has pretty interesting stuff on their website. I don't like loud shiny jewelry.. rather I prefer unique soft pieces that one has to look closely to appreciate its beauty.

No comments: