Saturday, March 19, 2011

High School Friends moving on

Facebook is so depressing sometimes. I already have friends who are deleting their accounts because they can't stand going onto facebook anymore.

I mean I know its a distraction and everything and it stops you from doing homework and stuff, but it can be seriously depressing at times.

People posting pictures about partying with friends, going to exotic travels with their boyfriends/girlfriends, being engaged..

I have to start preparing wedding gifts for my high school friends.. what the?!

Seriously.. more and more of my friends are getting engaged, marrying, and even having babies. I'm certainly happy the way I am right now, still studying, but sometimes it can be quite overwhelming.

But facebook is a great venue to catch up with old friends and keep in touch. There just need to be a balance.

No comments: