Saturday, February 12, 2011

Senioriatis

Do you know what senioriatis means? I didn't even know such a word existed until a friend was talking about it the other day. It basically means that because its your last semester either in college or high school, and you are already accepted into the graduate school or college of your choice, you don't really have any motivation to push yourself for classes anymore.

Sigh..

I think I have that disease now. Seriously.. if it weren't for my senior thesis, I wouldn't even be typing or reading anymore! Heck! I don't even want to buy any textbooks from the Amazon books website that I always get my books from. I don't know about you but Amazon has seriously provided me with the best deals especially with the current Amazon Prime student membership. Though I wish they could prolong the one year trial thing because law books are gonna be super expensive. =(

Boohoo..

Get serious girl!

No comments: