Saturday, February 12, 2011

Last Push...

Universe.. or whatever that is out there.

I. AM. Determined. To have the best semester ever!!!! No matter what happens. I want this semester to be filled with joy and happiness, spend precious quality time with my friends, have lots of profound dialogue about life, and chant like I never chanted before.

Today is already the first week of my last semester here. It is slipping by so fast I can’t even imagine. But I want to be able to appreciate EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. This school is too precious to not appreciate my environment right now. Be happy at the very present moment, and not a day later, or after I finish this, or after I achieve this, etc. But RIGHT NOW this very moment.

And be the happiest girl during graduation with my family. <3!

Ok?

OkAY!

No comments: