Monday, January 03, 2011

Why can't we all know what we're supposed to be?

I'm going to graduate from SUA in a few months time and everyone around me is worrying like crazy what they're gonna do after they graduate.

Seriously.. why didn't anyone ever tell us that life is a long unknown road? I thought everyone just naturally knew what career they were gonna do or what interest or passion they posses. Who would have thought that life would be so complicated? What is one supposed to do after college?

Continue with graduate school?

Go to work?

Get married?

I remembered when I was in high school, the in thing was IT jobs. Everyone would get into the IT sector because they had the most jobs available. But now...

Why can't we all know what we're supposed to become? Wouldn't life be so much easier?



No comments: