Thursday, January 13, 2011

Towing the car

I'm coming back to the university for the last time this time. I can't believe it but its my last semester and May this year I'll be leaving this university for good.

I can't even attempt to explain how I feel right now. >.< Seriously. I've been living here for the past 3 and a half years and its my home. To leave it and never come back just breaks my heart.

On another note, it is also the last time my car is going to be left on campus unattended. I passed my keys to a friend of mine but she didn't managed to start the car for me so I'm kinda expecting the car to not move tomorrow.

Have to call the tow truck then. Or AAA or something. Or alternatively get curt trailer hitches and learn on my own how to tow cars. Though not sure how it might help me in the future but you never know huh.. Extra knowledge is never wasted.

No comments: