Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still stuck in Malaysian time

I'm still on jet lag people! Help!!! Its already been more than a week since I got here and I'm still super wide-eyed when 1am and super tired come 3 to 6pm.

Its weird but I don't really have any jet lag problem when I fly back to Malaysia. My theory used to be that since I grew up in Malaysia my whole life, my body has sort of gotten used to the time there so automatically it will just readjust itself.

But it seems that I'm not the only person with this magical experience. My American friends have the same experience too when they travel to Asian countries.

Why? This is so weird. Anyone has an explanation for this?

If not, I should seriously start considering sleep aid since I'm still stuck in Malaysian time. Oh god.. thank goodness there's no classes going on right now or else I'll be seriously dead.

No comments: