Saturday, December 18, 2010

Game Addict Brother

Oh my god my little brother. Sigh.. My 17 coming 18 year old brother. What am I going to do with him? Seriously?

We always had kinda a weird relationship. Like we wouldn't talk for like months and suddenly we start talking about everything, then we don't don't for like months again.

=.=

I don't know what relationship this is either. But its okay. He's my brother.

He's a super game addict freak though. Always stuck in his room with the computer. And you know wat? Recently I asked him if he wanted me to get him something because I was gonna go back home for winter break and.. Haha.. of course.. he replied yes. Please get him a PSP game from Amazon.

Its 50 bucks though! 50 bucks for that game!!! Even my Sims 3 wasn't tat expensive and mine had 2 games in it because it was a deluxe version.

Haha.. things you do for people.

No comments: