Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Three More Days

Oh no. Three more days till my LSATs.

I still can't believe I'm embarking on this journey. =.= Seriously!!! This whole law school application journey is seriously quite em.. for lack of the better word, "interesting." If you havent gone through it before, you'll not know what I'm talking about.

Three more days!

I just broke down in front of everyone the other day in the cafeteria. I don't even know what I was thinking. I guess I just kept envisioning the worse. What if I get a really really bad score (em. not the end of the world?)? What if I don't get my dream school (what is my dream school anyway?) What if... what if..?

I guess the only consolation I have is that everyone else that is going to take the LSATs this Saturday is going through the same thing too.

No comments: