Sunday, October 31, 2010

Do you like being in sales?

I was just looking at next semester's class. I can't believe its already my last semester. My last last semester ever in my entire life. No more undergraduate life anymore. I don't even know what to think about it. =(

Anyways.. I think I'm gonna try to take less classes for next semester. I want truly appreciate my last semester. But since I suddenly have more time in my hands, maybe I should try working too. Do you guys have any sales jobs to recommend? I'm working on campus right now but I wonder how it feels like to work in an office or in a store? Standing around for hours without end folding and refolding clothes.

Hmm..

Or traveling around trying to get sales and interacting with different people. Some enjoy that no?

Sigh.. last semester. What am I gonna do?

No comments: