Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks daddy!

I am so in love with my Macbook. Dad.. if you're still reading my blog, even though you keep telling me that its dangerous to post "private" stuff online, I just wanna tell you.. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Haha.. people keep giving me the "woah.. you're so lucky you have a Macbook" look that I kinda feel self conscious bringing my laptop around. But.. what is the point of buying a Macbook and not being able to use it for classes and stuff? o.O

But but but.. my intention is really to not show off. Em.. ok.. maybe I am kinda happy that I have a cool lappie that my dad got me.. but it was my dad that got me. I didn't buy it myself. I em.. well I didn't buy it. My dad was the one that was kind enough to finally get me a laptop that didn't have a battery life of 3 minutes. I'm just fortunate.

You'll have your Macbook one day too. =)

That's if you want one.

Computer systems are so cool nowadays. Seriously. It took me quite a while to get use to the whole Apple system. Heck.. I don't even know most of the functions after almost a month! Restaurants POS systems are pretty cool too. I really wonder how we survived without computer system in the dinosaur ages. Did people really go to the library and search through thousands of books to look for information for a paper? Did people really have cabinets after cabinets of files for their customer data?

Gosh....

Thank goodness I was born in this era!

No comments: