Thursday, July 15, 2010

Washboard tummy

I dunno about your tummy but for me, my problematic area is my lower ab. There's a bunch of fat at the bottom of my stomach and its.... *vomit* .. disgusting.

No matter what I do, although to tell you the truth I'm not doing much, my tummy is never washboard flat. *sob* Even when I was in my prime sweet sixteen.

*sob*.. Why??? If I didn't have a flat tummy at 16, I would never have one ever. Britney Spears needs to lend me her trainer to teach me what lower ab workout she does to have such perfect abs.

Or I should just start photoshopping my pictures and give up. o.O

1 comment:

breast augmentation said...

Having washboard abs is not that big of a deal and you should not stress over it. i mean if you do then check out that site but if not then just be happy with yourself as you are