Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Plaster Home

You know what I realized after living in California, currently in my friend's place for over a month? Walls here are thin!!! No.. don't think dirtily. But seriously.. all the walls and floorboards are so thin here. I hate it.

Although I have my own room and everything, everyone can hear everything I do. No! Of course I don't bring guys home! I'm talking about getting up earlier than everyone else, walking up and down getting ready and the people downstairs can hear me walking up and down. I live directly above my friend's parents' bedroom!

Argh... there's no such problems in Malaysia because all the houses are built using bricks!!! What's with Americans and their plaster homes? Maybe they should start using steel buildings. I mean its good for the earthquakes right?

No comments: