Thursday, June 03, 2010

My Junk

Argh.. I hate storage! Every year I have to go through the same process of packing all my accumulated stuff into boxes and put them into a small space that the university provides. I don't know how I have accumulated so much stuff over the years but its really scary! I have soo sooo much! And I really don't know what to do with all the books that I have. Should I sell textbooks online? Give them away? Sell them to underclassmen? Sell them back (for literally a dollar) to the bookstore or throw them away!

I mean.. I always think that I will read them again someday. Or that my children may read them as leisure books (who knows? I might have genius kids). But there is soo soo many of them. And books are heavy!

Argh.. And I'm graduating next year. I have to think of a solution soon. Help!

No comments: