Friday, June 25, 2010

Gadget crazy!

Ah.. Here I go again all gadget crazy. Guys go for toys like cars, guitars and stuff but I go for gadgets, mainly cameras. Argh.. I should stop this expensive habit of mine. Although I kinda know where I inherited it from. My dad is kinda gadget crazy too. Arent you dad?

I want to buy a waterproof camera! I already have a Canon Powershot S15IS I think.. if I'm not mistaken that's what its called, but its huge and bulky. And I was thinking of getting a smaller point and shoot camera to fit into my handbag. And if I'm going to spend the money to get a smaller camera, might as well get one that is waterproof right? But there's so many out there. Panasonic DMC-TS2 or Canon Powershot D10? My budget seems to be getting more expensive as I research more.

Ah.. How?

No comments: