Saturday, April 10, 2010

Using Earthquakes to lose weight

Argh.. I feel sick today! I don't know why! Did I tell you that I have experienced two earthquakes in a week? I had never experienced any earthquake before last Sunday and now.. twice in a week? Gosh...

When it first happened, I really didn't know what to do. My room was on the fifth floor of the building so everything was pretty wobbly. I didn't know whether to sit or stand, hide under my bed, lie down on the floor or what. And I always thought I wanted to experienced an earthquake but seriously.. it was pretty scary. I ended up standing up and oh my goodness.. it made me sick!!!

That's how I'm feeling now. I don't know why. Last night while I was trying to sleep, there was also another earthquake and this time, I wasn't affected by it at all. I contemplated getting up but I was like "nah.. It'll pass" and it did.

Maybe feeling nauseous will prompt me to eat less and then I can become thinner. Better than those phosphacore reviews out there. Those pills! Argh.. earthquakes are a better way to get thin! =)

No comments: