Monday, February 15, 2010

Growing Old

I was always kinda afraid of growing old. I guess all young people kinda do to some extend. In their twenties, they have everything in front of them. Their youth, their vigor, their future.. everything that is bright and future.

However, it wasn't until I went to Japan that I felt that I think I'm okay growing old. Of course aside from the joint pains, memory loss and all the physical problems associated with aging, I want to be an old lady that is cheerful and full of smiles. You know sometimes when you're on your lucky day and you meet an old lady/man that has many smile wrinkles and tell you a happy story to encourage you? I wanna be like that.

I just need to get myself good joint pain relief first though of course. Oh dear oh dear..

No comments: