Monday, February 15, 2010

Can't sleep? Watch TV then!

Every country must be the same with their informercials. I can't decide if I like them or not because as much as I say I think its all fake and they are only trying to cheat your money, I always tend to watch finish the whole thing. And the worst part is, they are always in the late night when there isn't any other better programs on TV!

You have no choice but to watch informercial, be it a cool new revolutionary exercise machine, the best beauty product ever, or some amazing you-can-cook-anything-and-it'll-be-delicious pot! Seriously! I always wonder how true these stuff are. Although recently, I realize that even establish brands tend to have informercials too. Weird huh? I guess dermitage reviews are a good place to start and see how well beauty product works.

But I have really yet to pick up the phone and dial 1800-read-(my)blog. You wanna try dialling?

No comments: