Thursday, January 07, 2010

Why do we have to clean?

Its Thursday and its "soji" time again. Argh.. what is that you may asked. "soji" in Japanese means cleaning which means its cleaning time for me again. No matter how many times I do it, I still hate it from the depths of my being.

Every Thursday and Sunday night at 10pm. We all have to get together and spend one hour cleaning our dorm.

Why oh why do we have to do this? Argh.. I know its for our own good, and its good training for us.. but I still hate it!!!

There is no single task that I like. Cleaning the kitchen sink, vacuuming the dorm, trash collecting.. nothing! Absolutely none that I have even grown a bit accustomed to.

The funny thing is, when we wash the bathroom, there's this interesting looking disposable shoe covers that we can use while we clean the bathroom. It prevents our feet from getting wet while we splash water around the bathroom.

Another 2 more weeks... woohoo!!!

No comments: