Friday, August 07, 2009

Is Grass Greener On the Other Side?

More and more Malaysians are migrating out of their home countries and looking for greener pastures elsewhere. Its kinda sad if you think about all the brain drain Malaysia is facing but you really cannot blame these people. The pay in Malaysia is quite low compared to other countries and the education system is...

I love Malaysia and all with its food and culture but.. sometimes you just need to do what you need to do. Or in this case dream of doing.

The city that I really fall in love with is San Francisco. Gosh.. I seriously love that city. Its kinda like New York, busy and all but at the same time it still maintains its friendly people and all. I love it. I absolutely love it!!! Gosh.. don't I wish to be able to stay there for a long period of time. I wouldn't mind contacting those moving companies San Francisco to help move me there. But.. life just isn't that easy huh?!

Maybe I just need to be contented with what I have..

No comments: