Thursday, June 11, 2009

Enjoying the sun

What do you envision when you think about your dream house? I just recently saw a leaflet in my parents' car about a housing estate near Tropicana selling for about RM 2 million to RM 3 million (that's about USD 500,000 to USD 800,000). To us Malaysians that's a lot of money!!! And of course according to the leaflet, the houses were really beautiful. And it was freehold. Meaning you can have the house forever compared to giving the house back to the government after 99 years.

I don't really know what my dream house is gonna be like. It totally depends on the country I stay in because the weather of the country can affect the structure of the house. Although I love gazebos but I know its not practical to have it in a humid country like Malaysia because nobody would wanna stay outside in the hot scorching humid sun. If I'm in California that'll be a totally different story. I would love to sit outside reading a book during fall or spring and enjoy the cool breeze and the warm, loving sun.

Where do I wanna stay in the future? Argh.. that's such a hard question to answer. I don't even know what I wanna do. Ahh.. I'm such a confused girl. =(

No comments: