Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Piece of Card

I'm seriously getting used to my debit card. Although its not the same as the credit card, but its so cool being able to bring your plastic card and swiping it anywhere and everywhere you go.

I don't understand why Malaysia doesn't have such thing. Having a plastic card instead of bringing lots of cash around is soooo much more convenient. Although its not a credit card, I still love it. I think credit cards are scary things because you get debts with it.. But with a debit card, its basically the money in ur account. Its already there.. no debts nothing.

And the most "fun" part, it acts exactly like a credit card. You need an identity theft protection along with it too...

You can pump petrol with it, people can steal it and use it, everything. Its wonderful...

No comments: