Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Moving out..

One thing I don't like about my university is that we have to move out of our rooms at the end of the academic year. I don't know about other universities but we have to pack up all our stuff, put them into storage and move them all back in again when the new school year starts.

I don't know about the others but I have a shit load of rubbish in my room right now. I don't know where all these stuff come from (actually I do but ah well), but how am I gonna fit in everything in the small tiny storage space they give each students? I know I'm suppose to go find moving boxes but where do you get them? Wal-mart? Target? From the streets?

Argh.. the only consolation for packing up is that I know I'll be heading home after that! Woohoo!!! I love my current room though. Boohoo.. Love you room!

No comments: