Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Playing Golf!

My dad finally got a video camera for himself. I swear! It is so unfair that my family gets to see me when we talk on the webcam but I never get to see them. They can see how fat I have gotten but I have no idea how they have change!

Imagine! It has been almost a year since I last saw my parents! It was such a weird feeling, seeing my dad for the first time after 8 months! He didn't really aged much, or change much but it kinda made me realize how much I miss my parents. I asked him if he has gotten fatter or his belly has gotten bigger, and he purposely stood sideways to show me his fit belly! My dad is so cute! =) I wonder if he still plays golf? I havent seen much golf courses around here. Though I heard Brandon resorts have really nice golf courses. Wonder if I will ever play golf? Hmm.. I think I still prefer swimming! ^.^

No comments: