Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Money for your Life?

Ever since coming to US, I just realized how great the medical insurance here is. I don't know about the medical insurance in Malaysia but over here, everything is paid for when you have a medical insurance! It is compulsory to have a medical insurance in my university. I thought it was a total waste of money because that's the mentality back home. You only get insurance when you "think" you're gonna die. But ever since coming over here and having my own insurance, I have gotten so many benefits from it. A lot of vaccinations are covered by the insurance, even pap smear, or the cervical cancer prevention vaccination. I really have to go find out the other benefits that this insurance gives and make use of it as much as possible! Hehe..

I wonder how the term life insurance here is?

No comments: