Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dry Land Practice

I'm a swimmer. I repeat. I'm a swimmer. Not a runner, not a soccer player, not a basketball player, not a gymnast, but a swimmer.

I'm not exactly a swimmer as in I'm terribly good at it, but I'm in the swim team! We swim! Not run on treadmills and carry weights!

Argh.. stupid coach! Just beause its not the swimming season anymore (which is another whole topic altogether), he wants us to do dry land practice.

We are swimmers!!! We can't survive on land! We need water!!!

We don't like to sweat! That's why we choose swimming!

Argh.. Terrible.

I hate running. Just running for 5 minutes on the treadmill made me have muscle cramps for the whole freaking week! I had to use the lift everywhere I went! Though now I know the alternative route everywhere around campus without using any staircase. But it hurt like hell!!!

Maybe it would have been better if I had the Precor Elliptical. But I doubt so.

And the weights! Argh.. I had to do bench press and it was horrible! I couldn't carry it at all! My coach had to carry 90% of the weight for me and he kept teasing me about it the whole day. How he was doing more workout than me! Bad bad bad cruel mean coaches I have!!! This is how weak I am and though you need upper body strength for swimming, bla bla bla.. I don't care!!!


Too much McD will make you not be able to do bench press!


I want to swim!!!

Hehe.. ok.. enough of endless blabering. The only bad thing that I know will come out of this thrice a week dry land practice is having huge manly muscles.

Huge guns!

And I don't like it.

No comments: