Saturday, March 15, 2008

Traveling again!

I just spoke to my mum on skype just now and it seems that she's planing a trip to UK this summer holidays! My mum can be so cute sometimes. I remember my dad always teasing my mum, saying that her only aim in life is to plan holidays for the family but the irony thing is everyday is a holiday for her!

Haha.. I know.. I know.. being a mum is a full time job. =)

But I'm kinda reluctant to travel again. I don't really know why! I have always love traveling and to go to Europe is one of my dreams! But I miss Malaysia and I wanna spent as long as possible there! Hmm.. I don't know. I'll just see how its gonna be. Maybe my mum will get really good vacation deals! Who knows! Maybe I'll get bored with Malaysia and complain about the weather two days after I touch down! hehe.. I miss the food though..You can't imagine..!

Counting down the days to teh-o-ais-limau!!! Wooo!

No comments: