Monday, March 03, 2008

Spring is here!!!

Oooh.. the sun is starting to come and and people are starting to wear their sexiest and skimpiest outfits to class nowadays. I absolutely love it.

Coming from Malaysia, you never know how to appreciate the sun because its always there but here.. every minute of the sun being there is a blessing!!!

I just sat out under the sun for 30 minutes just lying there doing nothing. You'll never see me doing that in Malaysia. I'll run to the nearest air conditioned place anywhere anytime!

So like I was saying, everyone here loves the sun. Therefore, it is crucial to have nice outdoor furnitures for you to have a comfortable day enjoying the sun, something that is also environmental friendly and green products are an awesome way to achieve this.

I'm gonna stop sitting in my room and start sun bathing now. Wahaha..

No comments: