Sunday, January 20, 2008

Staying fit

The best part about being on the swim team even though I have to wake up at 6am three times a week is that I dont have to worry about gaining weight even though I am in the country where 80 percent of the people are overweight and the meal portion is almost as big as me. Unfortunately, the swimming season is almost over and I have another 4 more months before I go back to Malaysia. Though I am all fit right now, I dont think I can stay this way until I go back to Malaysia.

Argh. Oh dear.. what am I going to do. People are so gonna have in their minds that Princess Shin has indeed gain weight but no one is gonna tell it to my face.

Argh.. I hate that. Boohoo...

I hate to go to the gym to have myself go on the exercise equipment there but..

Bluek. Hate this.

No comments: