Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gay Advertisements!

It seems that San Francisco is the gay capital of US and the place where all the gay people live is Castro. My friend kept asking me to visit Castro and I didn't understand what was so special about that place. What do you mean by gay area? Is there gay stuff everywhere? What is gay stuff anyway?

I sat the Muni, which is like at Malaysian version of LRT and it went straight to Castro. Once I went down from the train, this was what I saw..






It was all over the train station. Everywhere!!! My goodness. Talk about gay pride.

You wont ever see this kind of advertisements anywhere else in the city. Only in Castro.







I was really shocked to see it. Hehe.. Not that I'm against gay people. It is just so eye-opening to see this kind of things! Haha..




Don't ya think these advertisements are super interesting?





Where can u find such things in Malaysia..





I liked this the best! Haha..

US is really a different place!

3 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Post one of those posters up in msia, and i'm sure everyone will be looking at me like they are gonna behead me...

Cherry Popcorn said...

Haha.. you would be the one posting it?

Christopher Flournoy said...

Hi,

Discovered this post by accident, but would love to share the images you have from "Lifepartner.com" on my blog "theunbearabletruthfeareatsthesoul.blogspot.com". Would you be kind enough to email higher resolution copies to exitthroughthedoor@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Christopher