Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting addicted to TV agaiN!

I have always been a TV freak ever since I was a child, I always remeber watching TV till late at night and feeling all guilty because I havent done my homework yet. And since my mum was not a strict mum, I would just sit there until around 11 pm watching sitcoms like Friends, Gilmore Girls and such and wake up super early the next day to try and finish my homework. More often than not, I would end up copying my friend´s work! hehe.. shh...

I still survive. I´m in university now so..!Whaha..

I thought that after coming to US, which is where all my favorite shows originate from, I would go totally crazy. But because of my super busy schedule I havent found the time to really sit down and watch TV.

Until the recent winter break.

I started catching up on TV shows like Grey´s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives and have found myself going downstairs to the common room to chase the latest episodes now.

Now I so want my own TV and video in my own room. I heard that there is a special HDMI switches that can allow u to do just that. Because I don´t have that many plugs in my room it is best for me!

Argh.. I can feel my results going down the drain!!!

No comments: