Friday, September 21, 2007

Dell Printers

Being in college is really a huge difference compared to being in high school. You really wont know how much of papers you need until you actually get here yourself. Practically everything is paper. You write papers, you read papers.. Everything!!!

I print papers by the hundreds every month. I feel so bad for the trees I know but.. =( I don't like reading PDF files. You can't highlight them or mark them. And your eyes get so tired after a while.

There are printers all around the campus for me. But sometimes, when you finish your paper 5 minutes before class, and you realize the printer in your dorm is having one of her moods again, you know you're doomed!!!

Its really that bad. I'm not exagerating. Printers are students lifeline now. It can either save or break you. That's why I really want my own printer.

Better yet if its a printer scanner copier. Dell Printers are personally my favorite. They are definitely a trustable brand and you get can it online easily. Online shopping is one of students favorite past time too! Just sit in front of your laptop and click away!!! And see you money flowing! =( Kinda sad but absolutely fun!

Online shopping is not really popular in Malaysia. That's what I like about this place. Dell Printers!!!




No comments: