Saturday, May 05, 2007

Blogging is No Good for Your SKIN!

Yup! It’s proven! Blogging is found to have adverse effects on your skin. According to the research done by the University of Princess Shin, blogging can severely damage the facial contours of your face making you look from a beautiful fair royal highness to a pimply volcanic monster!



It’s true! I got this piece of information from Shinkipedia. The one stop information center! And I have proof! I am the proof! >.<

Thanks to streamyx, my internet has been down for a good long month and in that period of time, my skin was a smooth as a baby’s butt! Nicer smell of coz. No more late nights checking out other blogs and blogging myself. No more being addicted to the sweet taste of typing on the keyboard!

But just barely a week after I got my internet fixed, my face has not one but TWO pimples!!! All thanks to the addiction of blogging which not only makes me drive home faster from work so I can get to my computer, it also makes me sleep late, Very VERY late!!! (It’s 2:30 in the morning now actually!) Which in turn causes a hormonal imbalance yada yada yada which results in me having TWO pimples!!!

ARGH!!!

HELP!!!


So guys! Get out if you can. If you’re thinking of having a blog and clicking the create blog button on my top right because you somehow think my blog is wonderful and you would want one for yourself too... I strongly suggest you NOT too!!! You still have a chance to back out!!!

And for those old bloggers (passed 6 months and I’m considered old!) like you and me... Well... Let’s just say we’re DOOMED!!! Pimply volcanic face here we come!

6 comments:

zewt said...

hahaha... what a way to discourage ppl from blogging... maybe the gomen will be happy at this post.

oh, i am not going to the BUG thingy... u going?

pinksterz said...

that's what zit fighter are for!
and oxy!
and clean and clear!
and t3 oil of the body shop!

ahahahaha!

(i sound like some direct acne gel seller. i know. LOL!)

krystyna said...

Hi Princess Shin!
Right shot! I agree with you 100%.
Perfect post. Maybe next you find - how we old bloggers can protect our skin?
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Peace, Harmony and Love be with you!

Cherry Popcorn said...

zewt,
I dunno.. Not sure whether I should go when I know no one. But I would like to have a gathering of something before I go off tho.. OTherwise no chance to meet di! Haha..

pinksterz,
they paying u? =P Maybe they are! Haha.. but whatever miracle water also no use if u sleep at 3 am every night! haha..

krystyna,
Great idea!!! I shall keep that in mind and probably make a post like that too!!! hehe.. Take care!

zewt said...

ask the great wingz to organise la... use your charm on him.

Cherry Popcorn said...

zewt,
right.. ask the GREAT wingz to organize something small like this? Haha..