Monday, March 26, 2007

Sci-Edge

Remember how when we were in high school we always tease and joked at the class geek? The person that is a total science freak, loves computers, gadgets and scores 100 on his chemistry paper?

Are you one of those geeks that I just mention? Were you always laughed at?

No.. I'm not trying to bring back bad memories. I'm not one that categorize people. I love gadgets too! I want my pink Ipod and my pink Cybershot camera!

But it's always cool to mix around with people that have the same interest as you. Love to talk about how cool the recent product is? Wanna discuss on science, technology and some other jargon that I have no idea on?

Well.. there's this new site called Sci-Edge where you can meet and socialize with people that have the same interest as you. Are you a science hobbyist, technology and gadget geek or a science fiction fan? Well this is the right place to discuss on things you love.

And best of all, if you're a blogger in which I assumed you are, when you sign up (for Free), you can also make money by blogging and posting links! How cool is that?

This site is still brand new! So if you join now, you will have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make your make. Just like being the first one to use MySpace.

The site will be launching on April 2nd so go have fun!

Go tell your son or brother too if he's interested!



No comments: