Friday, March 02, 2007

Rainbow Sandals

What do you wear when you go out? What kind of shoes I mean! Do you wear sneakers? Or high heels? Or slippers? Or sandals?

I always cannot decide what to wear when I go out. On one hand I wanna wear high heels coz I'm short and it would definitely make me taller. But high heels are so uncomfortable. Especially for a shopaholic like me, its really a torture wearing high heels to walk.

I don't really like wearing sport shoes or sneakers! I'm not the sporty type. And I hate feeling hot in my feet! I like the cool breeze on my sweet little toes.

So I found that wearing sandals are the best bet! They're flat so they're definitely comfortable. And they look nice too! They come in so many designs and colours.

Active Sandals offer the best rainbow sandals around. They have great pricing and reliable shipping! And best of all they last long!

Now you can shop all you like for hours without end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should also try Pirate Brand sandals, they're really soft and comfortable.

http://www.casualpirate.com

Cherry Popcorn said...

dave,
thanks!

Glad you drop by! Take care!