Thursday, March 08, 2007

Christian dating site

This is a sponsored site.

What constitute a perfect relationship? Must both partners have the same interest, same beliefs and same opinions on things to be together? Where do you draw the line?

Do you celebrate differences? Does opposites really attract?

Religion can be a very sensitive issue. Esp if you're a very religious person. You'll definitely want to find a partner that has the same beliefs as you. But is that always a good thing?

In my opinion so long as the partner supports you in your beliefs than its okay. Just as long he doesn't stop me from having my own beliefs or restrict me in any way I think that's good enough.

But for those of you out there that believes that you have to find a partner that has the same religion as you, that's your preference. I got a Christian Dating Site for you to check out if you're a Christian looking for a partner.

Good luck!

2 comments:

zewt said...

christian dating site? my god!!!.... is this what christians have resort to now?

Cherry Popcorn said...

zewt,
haha.. their preference. =)