Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Grey's Anatomy rocks!!!

Wahoo!!! Guess what! Grey's Anatomy won!!! They won the Golden Globe Award for Best Television series in the Drama category!!! Yahoo!!!





I love Grey's Anatomy! Although I barely understand what they are talking most of the time, does medical mumbo jumbo but I love the show!

I love Patrick Damsey! Isn't he cute! Ah... total eye candy...





Don't ya agree...



I can just stare at him the whole day admiring his beautiful eyes... Ah....





McDreamy... I'm dreaming of you... ^.^

He didn't win the Best Actor Award... Booohoooo!

I like Ellen Pompeo very much too... Her voice is so unique. How she can portray herself to be delicate yet strong at the same time amazes me.. She didn't win the Best Actress though...




And this is Katherine Heigl.. a.ka. Izzie! She looks hot doesn't she?!




Yup! I'm a big fan of this show! Just finish watching the second season! Can't wait to watch the 3rd season! Wahahaha....




For those big fans out there... who do you want Meredith Grey to end up with? =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... I'm loving Grey's too. Even blogged about it last month.

http://blog.galvintan.com/2006/11/30/greys-3am-anatomy/

You should check out Heroes. It's really good. Now in Season 1 episode 11. Resuming the programme on the 22 Jan.

http://blog.galvintan.com/2006/11/21/more-hiro-and-heroes-to-come/

Anonymous said...

You know....I've never watched this show, yet I've heard so many good things about it! I may check out an episode or two and see if I like it!

Cherry Popcorn said...

galvin,
really? heroes! Heard they were nominated for the Golden Globes! Thanks for sharing! =)

urban butterfly,
Yup! You definitely have to check it out! Tell me if you like it ya! Enjoy! =)