Monday, January 22, 2007

Dress up Games and Cartoon Dolls

Remember when we younger and we used to play with Barbie dolls and all that? Dressing each and every one of them up, playing with their hair, persuading our parents to buy our dolls the latest dress and all? Well... now you not only can dress the dolls, you can make them look like you!

Dress up Games is a website where you can create your own personalized avatar. Meaning you can play dress up games and create the best looking dolls or make it look like you. Or make it look like someone you want to be but can't be in real life. Get what I mean? =)


Doesn't this look like me? Miss Princess!


After creating the avatar that you like, you will just need to copy the HTML code and use it wherever you want be it Myspace or as Instant Messenger Icons. If you are truly creative, you can even use it to participate in forums, chats or contest. Who knows, you may even win something.

It’s really cool! I never felt so young and playful for a very long time! I'm a dollmaker now!

4 comments:

Keshi said...

yeah i rem those days :)

** I like the Gothic dolls the best.

someone told me I have Gothic looks...u think so?

Keshi.

Menchie said...

I never liked playing with dolls when I was little. I only liked cutting off the hair of my youngest sister's barbie dolls. he he he

Cherry Popcorn said...

keshi,
really? =) Gothic rock chick look? i wanna see too.. hehe..

menchie,
oh my goodness.. your poor sister... did u become a hairstylist after that? =P

Keshi said...

haha!

Keshi.